[ddots-l] Re: Caketalking V4.03 authorization

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 15:15:24 -0400

A good practice is, before rushing to install, to save the email from DDots in a text file. I keep all my Dancing Dots info and installation files in their own folder, and it's saved me more than once.

At 06:58 AM 7/9/2005, you wrote:

Hi Laurie,

Dancing Dots will have your order on record, and be able to send you a repeat of their original message, complete with Authorisation Code.

You MUST have the Authorisation Code in order to install a fully working version.

George Bell Techno-Vision Systems Ltd., U.K.