[ddots-l] Re: CakeTalking for SONAR under Windows8 [was: RE: Re: Cross-Posted: [sib-access] Plug-Ins for Sibelius]

  • From: "Barbie wishing you hapiness" <barbieelliott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:59:54 -0600

oops, I have windows 7 on the computer I use with cake talking, my mistake.

Barbie

-----Original Message----- From: Bill
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 5:49 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] CakeTalking for SONAR under Windows8 [was: RE: Re: Cross-Posted: [sib-access] Plug-Ins for Sibelius]

Hi,

Barbie wrote:
I have both sonar and cake talking and sib 5.2.5 with the sib access scripts and JAWS 11 and 14 on my windows 8 pc.

If CakeTalking for SONAR is doing what you need it to do for you under Windows8, I am glad to hear it. But I want to stress that CakeTalking is not officially compatible with Windows8.

Best,
Bill

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject�q or