[ddots-l] CakeTalking for SONAR 8 Now Available for Download

  • From: billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 04:43:48 +0000

From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Do you have GOODFEEL, Ramy?
>
> George.

Dear All,

Dancing Dots announces release of CakeTalking for SONAR 8.  In order to serve
those customers who may want to put CakeTalking into someone's Christmas
stocking (or maybe put it under their own tree!), we have put it up for
download.  We cannot guarantee that we will be shipping physical packages
before Christmas but we can guarantee download delivery presuming your internet
provider keeps things working.

Please go to www.DancingDots.com and follow the link to CakeTalking.  Or go
directly to www.DancingDots.com/prodesc/CakeTalkingForSONAR.htm to place your
order.  We will accept orders for postal shipping but we cannot guarantee that
they will be shipped any time soon.

More details on features later.  We are trying to release this software in the
midst of our annual year-end accounting crunch which adds to the usual general
level of busyness.

N. B.:  Customers in the UK and other countries where we have representation,
please contact your dealer for prices in your currency.

A new unit of CakeTalking costs $289.

$99