[ddots-l] Re: CakeTalking & V-Vocal

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 18:43:59 -0500

Try using the inspector. I have Auto Tune evo and could not use it with HSC
but I find that the inspector works quite well. The only parameters that are
accessible in the inspector are the automatable ones though.

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488