[ddots-l] Re: CT6.24 major Sluggish in Event View

  • From: Arnaud <xcopy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 10:08:58 +0200

no, the dialog is still silent

actually, the up and down keys do their job , it's simply that I have
to insert tab
to know where I am.

I can check this on the two machines I'm using sonar on.

btw, I use jfw 7.0 for CT. don't plan to upgrade to jfw 8yet.

Arnaud de Bonald - Paris France - WeBlog http://www.echo-on.org
Skype Netcava