[ddots-l] Re: CT and Sonar Producer upgrade

  • From: "Robert Hall" <truecut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 14:22:13 -0600

Hi Bill: I'm a little confused. Sonar and CakeTalking has already been ordered
and on its way to me. I was referring to the purchase of JAWS only. The Sonar
and CakeTalking is already free and clear. So to make it clear. will there be
an offer of a small discount on the Freedom Scientific product? namely JAWS.
Robert.