[ddots-l] CT, HSC and Omnisphere

  • From: "Johanna Herranen" <johanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 08:05:07 +0300

Hi
I'm writing this on behalf of a friend who is not on this list. To make long
story short: he has bought Spectrasonic Omnisphere.
He is using Sonar 8 with CT and Jaws 9. He says that he installed Omnisphere,
but he can't even load presets there. He also told me
he hasn't found any way of registering the software.

Then he went to look for Hot Spot Clicker. He says he doesn't know which
version of HSC he should use.

He took one version and installed it which caused an authorization problem for
CT. He can get rid of that problem by un/reloading
JAWS, but after that he gets the following warning:
Warning:
HSC can not find a Hot Spot set for the Sonarpdr aplication. But the
aplication name appears in the HSCapplicationslist file, suggesting that HSC
should be able to find that file.
Unless you have manually deleted the HotsSpot files, This may indicate a
temporary
problem with jaws,or the file i/o subsystem. A restart of jaws, and/or a
system reboot may be in order.
Do you wish to attempt to create this file anyway?

If anyone here could help me sort out at least some of the problems, I would be
really grateful.

Thank you,

Johanna