[ddots-l] Re: CT And Laptop Keyboard Layout

  • From: Jörgen Hansson <hansson.jogge@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:11:49 +0100

Hello Chi!
this is Jörgen from Sweden.
Speaking about laptop keyboard layout and CT I must say it works quite good for
me to have a numpad connected to the laptop when I'm working with it.
I remember the first times working with Sonar on a laptop it was a little
confused in the beginning but it was getting better and better time after time.
Warm regards,
Jörgen Hansson!