[ddots-l] CT 4.03 and JAWS 6.x

  • From: "Kim Ellsworth" <jbkim72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 22:41:45 -0400

Hi all,

Hopefully someone will have an explanation for the following problem.  I
installed CT 4.03 to both JAWS 6.0 and 6.2.  If I run JAWS 6.0 and Sonar 4
and press insert+q I am told that the CT scripts are running just as I would
expect.  If I run JAWS 6.2 and Sonar 4 and press insert+q I am told that the
default settings are loaded.  If I look in the JAWS 6.2 sub menu, explore
JAWS settings, explore user settings all of the files are there.  During the
are there but that doesn't seem to be true.  If I turn on keyboard help with
insert+1 and press the letter a I expect to hear messages about arming
tracks but I hear nothing except the letter a.  Pressing h 7 times doesn't
do anything like I am told to do to learn how to fix a problem concerning
alt tabbing out and back into Sonar.  I even copied the files over from the
JAWS 6.0 folder to the 6.2 folder and allowed them to overwrite but no
success.  Am I stuck using JAWS 6.0?

Thanks in advance,
Kim