[ddots-l] Re: CHANGING COMPUTERS

  • From: Michael Taboada <ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 04:17:11 -0600

Hi,
Sonar does not work on mac, nor does cake talking or jaws. Mac comes with its own screen reader called voice over, and the daws that are most accessible on there are protools or reaper.
Hth,
-Michael.

On 2/18/2015 3:51 AM, Sergio Felicano wrote:
Hi list,
I am considering going from PC to mac. Do I have to buy sonar, caketalk and
jaws all over again or is the same software compatible with both type of
machine?