[ddots-l] Re: [Bulk] Unwanted Email from "Mostafa Al'mahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>

  • From: ben blatchford <benblatch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 17:21:45 -0700

hello,
when i go in to the demention pro program browser, i can't go in to
any of the programs. here is what i am doing:
1. go in to the insert menu, go down to soft synths sub-menu, press
right arrow, press d to go to demention pro, press enter, press enter
again, press f4, go to the first option, which is program controls,
press enter, press enter again to open the program browser, wait like
2 seconds, and i don't here the tree view open message. also, when i
tab around, i here the matrix view window, etc etc. so i cant access
the demention pro program browser. yes i have registered.
plese, plese, plese, help me a s a p!