[ddots-l] Re: Basic problem

  • From: "Wolfgang Angermann" <wolfgang.angermann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 18:13:32 +0100

Well, I'm almost back with my program in propper function. So thanks for the advice. yet I'm only almost there. When I have my project played back, my Motif responds as it should, but when I hit my keyboard on the Motif there's no sound. The Midi input and output, the bank and patch are displayed as before. I've set the receive channels to omni, midi interface to USB, and turned local off. Did I miss something?

Wolfgang
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>