[ddots-l] Re: Bar numbers

  • From: Victoria Ward <VWard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:52:31 +0000

Yes, but you don't have the full picture. I'm in a school where nobody has
admin rights except the two IT technicians. Everything from installing keyboard
drivers to upgrades and really simple things has to be done by them. It has
taken them six months just to install the software for me in the first place,
you have no idea just how frustrating that is!