[ddots-l] Autotune, Melodyne, help!

  • From: Winy Kwany <winy_kwany@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 11:34:07 +0800 (SGT)

Hi all,
I am learning to tune vocal tracks. My teacher uses Very Audio--a pluck in in
Cubase and Melodyne. He also uses Autotune to do it. Here is my question:
Which from both softwares are more accessible for blind users? How wide is the
accessibility with Cake Talking or HSC?
Does Sonar have effects or pluck in to tune vocal tracks? Would you explain me
step by step how to use it?
I look forward to hearing from you very soon. Many thanks.
Winy.