[ddots-l] Amplitube 2 Live accessibility.

  • From: John Schucker <gwynn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 17:34:37 -0500

So ... somebody please tell me this is accessible? Cakewalk had a good deal on it, I think it's going till the 18th but don't quote me on that, for $20 instead of $99 or whatever it normally is. So I snapped it up. It says it's fully midi controllable, so I assume you can do something with it anyway. Anybody have any thoughts? I guess at the worst I can get somebody who can see to help me set up presets for it. But I swear I remember somebody talking about using it on here at some point.