[ddots-l] Accessing FM7 Presets in Sonar

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dancing Dots List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:19:03 -0000

Hi all.

I've got the NI FM7 installed as a VST plugin.

However, I can only access one bank of 128 voices where I'm sure there should be much more than that.

Using Windows Explorer, I go to the program files\native instruments\fm7\presets\ folder and it shows over 20 banks, but they appear not to have the FXB file extension, so sonar won't load them.

Any idea how I access these?

Cheers
Darren