[ddots-l] Re: Accessability Petition For Music Technology Products

  • From: "Joey Stuckey" <stuckey2003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:50:34 -0500

Phil, how do I get in touch with Tim? I have a nice bio and have worked with some famous folks in the music biz, I also have lots of music companies as endorsers, maybe I might be able to help more than just signing my name which I just did.

Thanks,

Joey
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>