[ddots-l] Re: About Macs and Pro Tools

  • From: "Len Viljoen" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 23:59:15 +0200

hi bryan. i must congratulate you on an excilent informative post. I think
this is a great moment in the lives of all blind musicians, mixing engineers
and producers. I myself am totally happy with sonar at this point in time.
in conjunction with soft synths it gives me all i require. However just
knowing there are options available and that there are people who actually
do care about giving us access to the audio industry standards warms my
heart. When i upgrade my setup in the future i'll surely consider the
options you described in so much detail. And by then who knows how many more
options will be available?
from a very happy musician
kind regards
len viljoen