[ddots-l] AW: Re: accessible EQ plugings

  • From: "Patrick Schuppe" <p.schuppe@xxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 23:02:13 +0200

Hello all,
I am very interesting reading the messages from the group.
Is it right that with a controller setup also most of the funktions from
sonar can be controlled by knops?
I am asking because of realtime recording for example from the beginning of
a song to the end with all punsh in and outs.
That would be realy nice and like a real studio. Thats exactly what I would
need too:-)

PS: is there a place or chat where blind music people and producer meet? I
would be interessted to join, too.

Thanks

Best regards from Germany
Patrick Schuppe