[ddots-l] AW: Data DVD for Sonar projects

  • From: "Patrick Schuppe" <p.schuppe@xxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 00:05:15 +0200

Hello,
Witch Nero are you using? normaly you can turn that of when you start Nero
witth the tab funktion tabing into the fild whre you change from CD-rom to
dvd-rom.
I never start nero express. I always start the nero mainaplication direktly.
that maid help as well, too.
I hope I could help you a bit. Pls. let me now.

Best regards from Germany,
Patrick Schuppe