[ddots-l] Re: A suggestion for one team talk session

  • From: Christian Stefanovski <rajcanjirobert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:54:16 +0100

Hello guys.
If you want, we can organize another session again at sunday, october 2.
I will not be at home from tuesday to friday, from 28 to 31st of october.
Where you want the next session to be organized?
If you want, we can organize it on skype, paltalk, whichever client you want.
Christian

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject�q or