[ddots-l] Re: A suggestion for one team talk session

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 19:02:33 -0400

You can use Reaper or ProTools.

At 05:58 PM 10/26/2014, you wrote:
I just have one question: Its great that john try furder development of scripts for x free, i just wish that we could find access to other daws as wel and rather have something in adition to sonar. Its not good just to stick with that, although i am very glad though.

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Oct 2014, at 23:04, Steve Matzura <number6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm so terribly sorry I could not have been there, for I would have
been able to bring you news. Good news. Someone is actively developing
scripts for Sonar X3 for JAWS 15 using the new hooks into Microsoft's
UIA (user interface automation). His name is John Martyn, and he's
already delivered some exciting first attempts. The problem is, he's
not a musician, so a lot of what he's doing has no reference points
for him. Folks like Gordon Kent, Roy Schtupler and I are working with
him, and he's making great progress. If a little better disemination
of the information about today's forum had been done, I'd've had John
there in a heartbeat. You can follow his progress by getting on the
MIDI-MAG list (http://www.midimag.org).

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectsubscribe