[ddots-l] Re: A question

  • From: "Patryk Miś" <djpolar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 16:41:28 +0100

Thanks, this info is also useful for me.
Is there any option to set same velosity for all notes of one track?
Regards, Patryk.

W dniu 2010-01-04 16:22, Omar Binno pisze:
Yes, when you use the quantize function, it gives you the option of
making notes the same duration. give that a shot.
Omar Binno
Website: www.omarbinno.com <http://www.omarbinno.com>
AIM: LOD1116
Skype: obinno1