[ddots-l] A big problem please help

  • From: "blue wings" <bluewings1983@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 17:22:21 +0200

Hi all
I'm working on the project about 2 hours and still in the same place. I have
recorded the automation in the bus precisely speaking the filter in the eq. But
now it appeared that I have to moov all the tracks. But the automation events
they stayed in the same place. I can't delete it. I cand record a new
automation events because the old events are still there. Also it's not over,
Sometimes the parameters in the eq not working, I mean the hi pas and low pas.
My question is, from what it depends on that the frequency sometimes not
working? Please help because I dont know what to do and I'm tired. The most
importand thing for me now is how to delete the old automation events from the
bus?

Home page:
www.myspace.com/bluewingsmusic
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/bluewings83
Sound Cloud:
www.soundcloud.com/blue-wings
Music collaborations, promos,booking and other infos:
mail and msn
bluewingsmusic@xxxxxxxxx