[ddots-l] 2 midi questions

  • From: hf <neep23@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:36:53 -0500

I'm using CT with jaws 5.1.
Here are 2 things I'd like to do and don't know if its possible.

1. Instead of going through a performance note by note, is there a way of
quickly removing double notes?
(e.g. at measure 31.1.008 c5, at 31.1.020 c5.

2. is there a way of having a midi part, bass guitar for example, to play
the rhythm of an audio drum part?
I want to sync them to the drum. I'm not a drummer and quantizing doesn't
seem to cut it.

Thank you.
HF