[ddots-l] Re: 2 keyboard questions

  • From: "Johan Piryns" <johan.piryns@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 01:11:12 +0200

Hi

An azerty keyboard is the keyboard that we use in Belgium and in France.
the position of the keys is a little bit different between the two.
normally you type the first six letters like:

q w e r t y
but we type:
a z e r t y
some other keys are place on another part of the keyboard:
for the numbers, in azerty, we have to push the shift-button and press than
the second key on the upperrow of the main part.

In qwerty, you don't have to push the shift.
Etc etc...

Qwerty is worldwide, azerty is france/flanders belgium.

I don't know if here is someone who speaks dutch?

In dutch we say:
We typen op een frans toetsenbord.

regards
Johan