[dbaust] Re: test

  • From: "Heather Lawson" <lawsonhj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 20:20:20 +1100

Hello and Hello and Hello to you all.  WOW I just catch up all emails through
DBAUST. Thanks for keeping up saying hello to everyone. I would love to chat
with you on this list but this list is just for general information  about
deaf, blind, deafblind, and disability  issues and so on.

 I will try to keep you posts if I can find or receive any information

   I can email you all in private to catch up. By the way I will see some of
you at deafblind camp on 2nd march for the fun weekend.

  Cheers Heather