[dbaust] ndis vision australia

  • From: "Trudy Ryall" <trudy.ryall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 21:59:41 +1100

VISION AUSTRALIA MELBOURNE AND GEELONG CLIENT CONSULTATION FORUMS & NDIS
INFORMATION SESSIONS

We invite all Vision Australia clients and their families in the Melbourne and
Geelong regions to join us for a Client Forum to hear your views on Vision
Australia services and what you would like to have available in the future.

As the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and other government reforms
approach, we need your feedback to inform the planning and delivery of services
to our clients.

We will also hold a discussion around the NDIS and changes to government
funding.

Please invite anyone you know who is blind or has low vision and who may not
have received this invitation.

Morning tea will be provided. RSVP essential.

The sessions will be held in the Kooyong and Geelong Vision Australia offices.

Geelong Thursday 25 October 2012 at 10am - 12pm

Kooyong Monday 29 October 2012 at 10 am - 12 pm

RSVP
by Monday 22 October 2012 Kirsten McCombie - Client Consultation

Email
kirsten.mccombie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone 1300 847 466, and ask for Kirsten McCombie