[dbaust] Relaxation during Perth Convention

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCA-L <bca-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Women's List BCA <bca-womentalk-australia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, List VIP-L <vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, List Aust DeafBlind <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 01:25:57 +0000 (UTC)

Relaxation during Perth Convention
Hi All,
Emma Vardy, a Perth student, who is blind from Beaconsfield TAFE who is
studying for a Diploma in Massage, is providing Therapeutic Chair Massage for $5
Emma will provide Chair Massage on Saturday 10th October for approximately 5-10
minutes duration.
Bookings are essential, please contact Emma direct.
Emma Vardy - Student for DipomaMobile:  0415 289 826Email:
<emmavardy1994@xxxxxxxxx>
Bye for now Erika WebbChair of 2015 National Convention Planning Committee
#BCACONVBlind Citizens AustraliaWednesday 7th October
2015erikaweb@xxxxxxxxx.au08 9401 6078041 991 8264Website: bca.org.auTwitter:
@au_BCA
ABN: 90 006 985 226 BCA acknowledges the traditional owners of country
throughout Australia, and their continuing connection to land, sea and
community. We pay our respects to them and their cultures, and to elders both
past and present.