[dbaust] Radio 5RPH Vision Extra and Focal Point

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Webb Erika <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 21:37:32 +0800

Our Guest on Vision Extra is Award Winning Author, Gayle Kennedy, talking about
attending the Access Arts Arts Activated Conference.

You can hear Gayle's interview, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/VE.mp3

Our Guests on Focal Point are:
David Squirrell, who has been Awarded Volunteer for the Southern Suburbs in
Adelaide.

Debra Pearce, Operations Co-ordinator for Accessible Information Solutions for
Vision Australia, speaking about her Role, personal support for Clients and
working with Business and Organisations.

Joanne Chua, inviting all to join her and her models for a Fashion Show, I'm
Beautiful Too  Why Not, featuring models with disabilities.

Victor Velgush, Vice President of the Blind Sporting Council, promoting the AGM
on November 27th, reviewing some of the Events of the year.

You can hear these interviews, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/FP.mp3

I invite you to follow me on Twitter
@sweettweetpeet