[dbaust] Filmaking workshops Melbourne

  • From: "Trudy Ryall" <trudy.ryall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 20:07:30 +1100

Hi FYI to the deaf blind community a course running on film making Trudy
--

Wild@heART Community Arts presents Moving Stories, a ten-week fully accessible
filmmaking program for people with diverse abilities.

This is a chance for you to tell your story with film and have your
voice heard. At the end of the program you will have your very own short
film and we will hold a film launch in a Melbourne public venue for
family, friends and the whole community.

Beginners are welcome.

During the ten week workshop you will learn from a professional filmmaker:

- Storytelling and storyboarding
- Camera operation
- Editing
- Lighting
- Audio recording
- You may even want to act in your own film!

Wild@heART Community Arts works with people with diverse abilities or
mental health challenges to tell their stories through high quality arts
making and community engagement.

When: Saturdays beginning 13 October 1-4pm
Where: Arts House, North Melbourne Town Hall, 521 Queensberry St, North
Melbourne, corner Errol St. Tram on route 57, stop 12.

Cost: $5 per week.

Bookings essential. Limited places available.
Contact Eliza Hull at eliza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
9326 9970 or 0400 189 847.

I will send emails such as this regularly, some may not be relevant to you or
your needs but hopefully some may. Please just let me know if you no longer
wish to receive them.

All the best,

Dr Max Bini

Tertiary Education Consultant

Vision Australia
346 Macaulay Road
Kensington Vic 3031
Freecall: 1300 84 74 66
Direct line: 03 8378 1223
Fax: 03 8378 1200
www.visionaustralia.org

Vision Australia is proud to be named as the 2012 Melbourne Cup Community
Program Pin & Win charity partner. The money raised from the sale of
commemorative lapel pins will go towards our vital Seeing Eye Dog services. The
pins are available to purchase from Monday 1 October to Saturday 10 November.
To purchase pins, email pinandwinsales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vision Australia is also seeking enthusiastic volunteers to sell the
commemorative lapel pins at Flemington Racecourse during the Melbourne Cup
Carnival race days. For further information contact us on
volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ABN: 67 108 391 831 ACN: 108 391 831

Vision Australia is a partnership between people who are blind, sighted or have
low vision. We are united by our passion that people who are blind or have low
vision will have access to and fully participate in every part of life they
choose.

This email (including its attachments) is confidential and may contain legally
privileged material or personal information. If you are not a named addressee
you must not use, disclose, copy, disseminate or print the email or any
information in it. If you have received this email in error please notify us
immediately and delete the email and any copies.

Vision Australia is not responsible for any changes made to a document other
than those made by Vision Australia or for the effect of the changes to the
document's meaning. Vision Australia accepts no liability for any damage caused
by this email or its attachments due to viruses, interference, interception,
corruption or unauthorised access.