[dayton-oracle] Upcoming in our area

  • From: Catherine Devlin <catherine.devlin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dayton-oracle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 07:20:52 -0400

Hi, Dayton Oracle folks!

This Friday, the Ohio Valley Oracle Applications User Group (
http://ohio.oaug.org/ ) is meeting in Wilmington.  We have a potential
carpool, so write the list if you're interested in ridesharing down.

After that, things get quiet for the summer.  OOUG in Columbus has a
meeting scheduled for July 16, and InOUG in Indianapolis has a
training day on July 30.  GCOUG isn't meeting again until October.

We're looking at putting a daylong event of our own on late this
summer or early fall, so if you'd like to provide input on that
process, sign up for the DAY-O organizers' list at
//www.freelists.org/list/dayton-oracle-organizers (or just email
me and I'll sign you up).

Thanks, and have a beautiful summer!

--