[dayton-oracle] Upcoming Oracle events in our area

  • From: Catherine Devlin <catherine.devlin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dayton-oracle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:54:59 -0400

Hey, Dayton Oracle folks!  Some of these have been announced already,
but it might help to have a single list of them.

Multiple Oracle seminars at PTI's "back to school" event in
Indianapolis, Sep 16 (this Wednesday):
http://www.perptech.com/event/moreinfo.asp?id=67

CinMOUG (Cincinnati Middleware Oracle User Group) meeting also Sep 16
at Oracle's office in Blue Ash

Oracle Technology Day in Cincinnati: Thursday, Sep 17:
http://www.oracle.com/webapps/events/EventsDetail.jsp?p_eventId=98812&src=6760864&src=6760864&Act=98

Oracle Application Express Briefing - Blue Ash
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
http://www.oracle.com/dm/10q1field/34906_ev_oracle-application-express_blueash_sep23.html

Oracle Security Roundtable - Columbus - Sep 23
http://www.oracle.com/webapps/events/EventsDetail.jsp?p_eventId=98777&src=6760840&src=6760840&Act=54

Oracle InstallFest at Ohio LinuxFest, Sep. 26 in Columbus: http://ohiolinux.org/

(Let me put in a special plug for Ohio LinuxFest: it's a free,
fantastic event; Oracle Technology Network is one of the sponsors this
year; and I'm speaking.  What more could you ask?  Registration
deadline is coming up soon, don't miss it...)

Ohio Oracle User Group (Columbus)
Oct. 8
http://ooug.org/

Oracle Application Express Briefing - Columbus
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
http://www.oracle.com/dm/10q1field/34908_ev_oracle-application-express_columbus_oct21.html

Anybody know of anything I'm missing?

--