[dayton-oracle-organizers] DMA trustees meeting tonight

  • From: "Catherine Devlin" <catherine.devlin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dayton-oracle-organizers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:56:27 -0400

The Dayton Microcomputer Association Board of Trustees meets tonight,
and our SIG application should be on their schedule.  I plan to
attend, just to make sure everything goes all right.

Can anybody think of anything I should bring up with DMA when I go?  I
plan to ask about hosting for our webpage; that's all I can think of
for the moment, but if there's anything else,

Also - I was at the Panera on Brown Street last Tuesday to give a
talk.  It went well, and is not a bad meeting place overall, except
that they don't have a blank wall to project on.  Everything's all
covered with artsy earth-tone murals.  I borrowed a portable projector
screen, which worked great, and I hope I'll be able to keep borrowing
it for our meetings, but don't know yet.  Just one data point for our
meeting planning...

Thanks!
--
- Catherine