[softwarelist] Re: Windows clipboard

  • From: Clive Bonsall <c.bonsall@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Pilling <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 14:37:52 +0000
> On 10 Nov 2014, at 14:06, Roger Penniceard <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I can't get the clipboard to work on OvationPro 2.92 on Windows 8.1. I have
> got the tab for the windows clipboard switched on but if I copy a piece of
> text from and Windows program including Notepad it loads into everything
> except OP. It does not matter if I use the icon or the Edit menu, nothing
> happens. If I copy something in OP then I can paste it elsewhere into windows
> programs so it works in the outgoing direction. Thank you for any suggestions.
>
> Roger

As far as I can see, unticking Windows clipboard in Misc>Choices prevents
pasting the contents of the clipboard into OPW, but not vice versa (e.g. OPW to
MSWORD still works … tho’, curiously, plain text appears bold when pasted from
OPW into WORD). Switching on Windows clipboard should allow pasting into OPW …
no idea why it doesn’t work for you, I’m afraid.

==
CB

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.