[softwarelist] Re: WinOP and multiple monitors

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:45:15 +0100

In message <OFCF62C015.D3808B1C-ON802572E6.0035E178-802572E6.00365F4F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

el>, Andy.Ling@xxxxxxxxxxx writes
I've just tried running OvnPro 2.92 for windows on a PC that has two
monitors.
It appears to be less than optimal :-)

A couple of months back I set up my machine with two monitors.

I have things set up with my secondary monitor to the left of the primary,
so could
it be related to negative coordinates?

So did I. I saw the same effect. I assumed it was just OP limiting the info pal etc. to the (as far as it knows) single screen.

There are various OP choices for the info pal and toolbox. For example allowing them off screen. These might help but it depends how you want to work.

The current situation is wrong, it needs fixing but I am not in a position to do the work.