[softwarelist] Re: Win OvPro and pictures

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:47:36 +0000 (GMT)

In article <p6ofIaK2X$SPFwB8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
[Snippy]
> We're on the edge of what works here and stuff that has been discussed
> before. I'm sort of under the impression that PNG transparency is OK in
> OPW.

I wrote elsewhere earlier this evening...

... so my preferred general purpose file is PNG, but this
is a problem for OvPro and DPScan, in that any PNG containing transparency
fails because the transparent area is (usually) displayed black.

So sorry no, OPW doesn't handle PNG transparency.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid