[softwarelist] Strobe Timer - a Pi Project for RISC OS

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Pilling <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 15:04:37 +0100

Hi,

I don't think there are enough projects for Pi that use RISC OS, so I've done one:

http://www.davidpilling.com/wiki/index.php/StrobeTimer

It analyses the pulses of light that you get from a camera flash (aka strobe).

What goes on when you press the button is interesting, but you'd not necessarily want to make your own copy. On the other hand for under 2 quid the entry price is low.

There's also a little of interest for Pi hardware experts, because (if you read down the page) the results appear to depend on how the GPIO SWI is called.