[softwarelist] Ovation Pro Windows 2.92 - 11th December 2012

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Pilling <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 21:56:48 +0000

Hi,

I've uploaded a new version of Ovation Pro for Windows to:

http://www.davidpilling.info/cd/DavidPilling/OvationPro/InstallOvnPro.exe

Not a big deal, I have encountered (at last) someone who needs to use Unicode, he said he could not live without being able to type Unicode direct in the search and replace fields. So I now allow that.

Twenty years ago George Foot told me Unicode was essential for RISC OS to succeed in India and China. The person mentioned above is from Greece.

I suspect a few more Unicode tweaks will appear.