[softwarelist] Re: OPro script language functions (RISC OS )

  • From: Gav Crawford <gav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:24:13 +0000
On 22 Dec 2011, at 04:21 PM, David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> I will think and look further, more later...
>
> I am thinking of giving up and adding a function.
>
> Maybe executing some DDL - some DDL that does nothing much.

If you are adding a function, thus creating a new version of OPro can I also
suggest a function to remove tags from a document, as there only seems to be
functions for adding, reading and checking they exist.

Regarding the modify function, you could just alter the tag writing functions
to set the document as modified. Although a separate modify() function could be
useful.

Also, one last request. Would it be possible for the openprintbox() function to
return the window handle of the print dialogue box? - that way an applet can
change settings such as page range etc. At the moment the function returns
void, so I'm not sure if changing the openprintbox() definition would break
anything?

GavinTo unsubscribe or subscribe goto:
//www.freelists.org/list/davidpilling