[softwarelist] Re: Info palette

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:35:35 +0100

In message <467786BF.2020900@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

As the number of users with wide screen monitors is it possible for the info palette to be mounted on the right hand side to make more use of the screen?

I can see that some changes to how the info palette etc. work is desirable.

Personally (on Windows) I would like to have MDI windows (documents all open in a parent window) and have the toolbox and info palette etc. as dockable toolbars.

I have to say it again, it is unlikely to happen any time soon.