[moo-discussions] Fw: Racial stats.

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dataplusbetaware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:26:30 -0600

OK. These are what Cheneb donated helped us out with.
So, for everyone that hasn't been paying attention, or that doesn't know...
these are the base stats for the char.
then, they get 30 points to distribute out as they wish.
I might think of increasing that, because there are so many stats that they
could distribute it across.
I also need some technological races. We can't just have all fanticy races.
So. People, your ideas are needed.
We've sorta lost the main coder that was going to help, so... We're back to
square one..
So, if anyone knows anyone that is good with this stuff (I'm only the
coder)/decision maker sometimes, I'd be gratefull if they would like to help
us out.
~~TheCreator~~
website:
http://tysplace.shaned.net