[darkice] Re: user Statistics & logging

  • From: GO DJ HaKa <gangstified@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: darkice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 09:43:51 -0600

I've had my host setup awstats. The only problem unlike Paolo Patruno, my
awstats shows unknown for a few things (Connect to site from , browser,
operating system, & file type are all unknown. file type shows m3u but 98%
is unknown WHICH may be because they listen from http://tunein.com/)

tunein is a site that logs radio stations (mine showed up automatically
then i added the correct info. prob pulled the station list from
icecast/shoutcast directory)
they have an app available on android phones (and prob iphone) to allow
easy listening which makes our job easier (having to have a station site &
either flash/mmp/ffp whatever type player )

@Niels I will give cacti a shot I love the way it does the timed graphs.
For a cacti setup does the software, like awstats, need to be on the host
computer? I have a professional hosting package, 4-5 mountpoints of icecast
(different stations) remotely. Just so i know what to tell the host (he did
the awstats for me).