[darkice] Re: Opus streaming issues

  • From: Daniel Eckl <daniel.eckl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: darkice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 21:51:57 +0200

Again it ran for some minutes in gdb, then the stream to icecast just
stops. Gdb sees no crash or such. Sorry, that's some area where I don't
know the ropes. If I should do something else to debug this, please let me
know.

A sidenote: The bitrate seems to be always 96kbit/s and ignores the setting
in darkice.cfg. Setting it to 64 kbit, or 48 kbit or even 32 kbit, the
resulting bitrate does not change.

You can see that by lookin into VLC statistic tab. There I constantly see a
data rate of 96 kbit, although even icecast is stating 32 kbit on its
server status page. That's really weird to me.

Best regards,
Daniel