[darkice] Re: Darkice on Raspberry PI - Buffer overrun - SOLVED!

  • From: Morten Børnes <morten.bornes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: darkice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 05:04:42 +0200

Actually, I just realized, I have a free RPi at the moment (testing
xbmc/openelec on it). I'll use that to test some more as you described and
built an image without touching my scanner.. uhm streamer (he he). To be
continued.

-Morten
Den 5. aug. 2012 04:42 skrev "Morten Børnes" <morten.bornes@xxxxxxxxx>
følgende: