[darkagebritain] Re: Still here?

  • From: "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: darkagebritain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 03:10:20 -0800

Ah. Ok, I hope it will pick up soon. I'm working on Frankish stuff,
and other early medieval folks (even Anglo-Saxons, *sigh* ;-)) may
keep me sane!

My current gripe is lack of grave goods among the Carolingians. Darn
those Christianized Franks!

Laura

At 02:53 AM 2/29/2008, you wrote:
>Hi Laura,
>
>It's normal to the extent that this is a new group, we're perhaps a bit shy
>and it seems we're missing the vocal dark age history element that once
>habited Athurnet. Otherwise we'd probably be slugging it out with no time
>for work.
>
>You probably won't know that discussion of dark age history was banned from
>Arthurnet because we were all getting a bit rowdy. I'd guess that some
>people unsubscribed before the existence of this group was announced.
>
>I'm sure once Dennis gets going and Kevin Bowman, we'll all have something
>to talk about. Be patient.
>
>Simon Ward

"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than
our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore