[dance4fun] Dance At Disneyland!

  • From: "Lynn Huber" <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dance4Fun List" <dance4fun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:44:27 -0700

  Dance4Fun
      Square & Round Dance
      Mini-News
      Special Feature!
      http://dance4fun.com

      September 25, 2002

Welcome to the Square & Round Dance Mini-News.
There's always something happening,
and here's the tool that will help you keep up with it!

Dance at Disneyland!
Sunday, October 20, 2002

Wishes and dreams really do come true in this magical weekend!
Celebrate Square Dancing and Clogging!

Registration Deadline - October 11, 2002
See flyer for signup form at
http://dance4fun.com/flyers/102002Disneyland.pdf

or contact Debi Barr Hutch35@xxxxxxx

Details:

Tickets are to be picked up on October 20th  at a special Will-Call Table near
the Disneyland front entrance.  You will receive your T-shirt and pin at that
time.  The will-call table will be open at 9:00am. Please pickup your tickets
by 11:00am.

Ribbons will be given to you with your tickets.  If you do not have a ribbon
you will not be admitted to the back stage area for the parade lineup so be
sure to wear the ribbon.

Wear your square dance attire all day if you want.  We will not be allowed to
change our clothes in the park.  Changing space is available back stage,
however, I don't know how you would get your stuff back there.

David Mee is the scheduled caller for the parade and dancing in the park.

The schedule is as follows:

* 9:00 - 11:00 Ticket pickup at the Will Call Table - don't be late
* 1:00 -   3: 00 Dancing in the Carnation Place Gardens Stage area
   (square dancing and clogging)
* 3:00     Go to Small World area for admission to back stage to line up for
the parade.
*4:00 - 5:00 Parade from Small World to Main Street.  We will exit the parade
route new Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln and reenter the park from another
backstage location.
5:30 - 6:30 Clogging Showcase in the Carnation Plaza Gardens Stage Area
6:30 - 8:00 Square Dancing in the Carnation Plaza Gardens Stage Area
8:00 - 8:30 Quiet time for Disney's parade
8:30  - 10:00 Dancing in the Carnation Plaza Gardens Stage Area

So, for the $68 1-day ticket, you get to participate in the parade, receive a
special T-shirt and pin and help a fund raiser.  As a part of this event we
asked to have funds given in support of a bid to host a national convention in
the year 2009 in the City of Long Beach.  They have agreed, so $4 of your 1 or
2-day ticket price will go to the Bid Committee.  The donation is $5 for any
3-day ticket.

Please forward this message to anyone you have forwarded the prior message to
since we don't know who those people are.  Help us get the word out.

Happy Dancing.

Ray & Sandy Hutchison, Chairman
2009 Bid Committee

Notes:
  a.. Don't forget that most clubs are starting new beginning classes.
  Please Support Your Local Classes!!!
  Students & Angels are needed
  b.. Did you know that you can now add your dance event to Lynn's Square Dance
Page?  Check it out - go to http://www.dance4fun.com/calendar/ and click on
"Add an Event" at the bottom of the page.  Just fill in the blanks and submit
the form.  (Please don't use an apostrophe (') or quotes (") anywhere on the
form - it confuses the web server).  Also, please check to be sure to check
that your event isn't already on the calendar before you submit it again, and
PLEASE DON'T USE ALL CAPS.  Allow a day or so for your event to show up in the
calendar.  That's all there is to it.  It's easy and free!
  c.. Don't miss out!  Be part of the "in-crowd".
  Check out http://dance4fun.com
  to get your own personalized Square Dance T-Shirt!
  New shirts are now available for Pi-R Squares and Buckles & Bows!
  d.. You can find class information at http://dance4fun.com/classes.htm
  If you would like your class listed in this newsletter, please add it to the
calendar.
  Unfortunately, you can only add 1 event at a time.  If the information is the
same
  such as in a class that's held every week you can click on every Wednesday
  (for instance) within a single month and each day that you click on will be
  added at the same time.
  e.. Details & Maps for all dances can be found at dance4fun -
http://dance4fun.com

A V O N

Get your Avon products at http://VenturaAvon.com
Proceeds from all Avon sales will go towards maintenance of Dance4Fun.
Please order your Avon here to help promote Square Dancing.
You will need to register (Note there is very little personal information
required),
and enter the passcode (dance4fun) the first time
to view the catalog, but all orders will go directly to me to personally
process.
I will arrange payment with you at delivery time - No Credit Card Required!
If you are uncomfortable with this, you can go to the website, browse the
brochure
and then send me an e-mail telling me what you'd like to order,
or you are welcome to call me at 805/672-0395.
For more detailed information, order schedules and a chance to view the
brochures,
visit http://dance4fun.com/Avon.htm

New! Lynn's Cyber Specials!
Effective thru September 28, 2002

Check out the items below for great Specials only offered on the Internet!
You will receive these specials whether you order via the website,
via e-mail at lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, or by phone at 805/672-0395

but you will only hear about these great specials by e-mail or
at http://dance4fun.com/Avon.htm
Note:  If you order via the website, these prices won't show up,
but rest assured,  I will receive a copy of your order
and will invoice you at the prices below!
Also, please note, you must place your internet order by
Representative Delivery to get these great deals!
Cyber Specials do not count towards any other discounts.

     BEYOND COLOR Plumping Lip Conditioner SPF 12
      Created with our collagen-enriched Super plump Complex!
      IMMEDIATELY: Boosts lip moisture by nearly 200%. Lips appear plumper,
fuller, smoother.
      AFTER 1 WEEK: Fine lines seem to disappear.lips are visibly fuller,
younger, healthier.
      Wear alone or under lipstick.  No color. .13 oz. net wt.

      Item#: 137-540 - Regular Price $8.00

      Cyber Special - $4.99/each

      NAIL EXPERTS Neat Nails Nail Enamel Corrector Pen
      Give those fingers something to brag about--- a perfect pedicure, done by
yours truly (thank you very much). And just how did you do it? You could say
the Nail Enamel Corrector swept aside smudges and stray strokes, OR, you could
say it's one of those things... you have it, or you don't. .16 fl. oz.

      #315-865 - Regular Price $6.00

      Cyber Special - $2.99/each

    Dramatic Firming Cream for Face and Throat
      Rich, indulgent cream features an exclusive blend of vitamin E, carrot,
calendula, apricot and arnica oils to noticeably firm and tone skin after only
four weeks.
      1.7 fl. oz.

      #317-007
      Regular Price $8.00 - Campaign 23 Price $5.99

      Cyber Special - $4.99

For more detailed information and order schedules,
as well as an overview of other great products available,
please visit http://dance4fun.com/Avon.htm

New Dance4Fun E*Reminders!

I bet you've always wondered how I keep everything straight.
Well, the secret is that I subscribed to an e-mail reminder service.
Recently, that service informed me that it would no longer be free
(like everything else on the web lately),
so I set about writing a program that would do what I needed.
This program is invaluable for things like remembering birthdays,
updating certain parts of the website... all sorts of things.

It is now available for your use.
This service is completely private.
It is hosted on dance4fun.org, so no one will have access to your information.

If you are interested, check it out at http://dance4fun.com -
click on the button that says E-Mail Reminders.
All you will need to supply is your e-mail address
so the server will know where to send your e-mails to.
The first time you use the program, leave the password blank.
Fill out the information, and click on "save"
The server will send you a password which you will use.
Once you have your password from the server,
you can go in to "Account Options" and change it to whatever you want.

Hope you find this tool valuable!

Have a great weekend and an even better week...
and I'll see YOU in a square soon!

Hugs,
Lynn

- - - - -
Want to meet lots of new people, get your exercise without
really working out, and above all have fun the whole time?
http://dance4fun.com
http://dance4fun.org
Lynn's Help Desk - http://members.tripod.com/lynnspage/

Buy or Sell AVON - http://VenturaAvon.com  (Passcode=dance4fun)
Ask me how I can help with your Fundraiser!

To visit the archives,
      go to http://dance4fun.org/pipermail/dance4fun_dance4fun.org/