[dance-tech] Re: dance-tech Digest V4 #49

  • From: marko kosnik <marko.kosnik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:05:44 +0200

On 2 Apr 2008, at 08:12, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:

I tend to think the kind of work we are discussing is also profoundly = humanist, as well, as it searches for these margins of indetermination = (for example,. as i tried to suggest refering to Deborah Hay's work, the = suspension of habitual causal patterns, the reversals of the logic of =
cause and effect).

hi johannes, hi list

i find the devotion to humanist orientation really important for the kind of writing i can follow on this list from time to time - if not a bit ambitious. no matter where the quotes and references are coming from, especially from the texts generated in the last decade, much of terminology invented can be weak weak weak and often very ... crapy. in this sense it is more readable in a poetic sense (well, as bad poetry) - and this i suggest should not stay neglected. descriptive and poetic is not necessarily out of humanist orientation.

marko kosnik