[dagr] Re: Meeting Tomorrow 1/8

  • From: Jeff Calkins <jcalkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dagr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dagr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 16:53:15 -0700

Eric, Dr's orders ...  a shot followed by a lager.  Get better.

Wonder if you guys are following Bunnie's $12 Schenzhen GSM dev platform,
which is kinda an open source platform, and might be a mechanism to
get-around a lot of IP issues in the states.  See this link for a more
eloquent explanation:

http://dangerousprototypes.com/2014/12/31/ccc-video-fernvale-an-open-hardware-and-software-platform/