[ctw] LDAP

  • From: "IBS Ltd." <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 23:32:08 -0300

How can I test if LDAP is working?

I shut off doVRFY to see what would happen - my test message went through.

I am not seeing any errors for LDAP in the log - even with verbose selected under LDAP logging - no errors in eims either.

I would expect to see an error if it was not working correct? Should I see anything if it works? I was hoping that by selecting verbose in the log assp would spit out the connection info... but I am guessing my test above proved that it is working... yes?

Sorry for the constant emails - I am trying to nail down every aspect of this most wonderful program.

--
Gary
Circle The Wagons